• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[W3] IF 405- 327 young ✓

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Eternal Midnight / Manganese
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for being the biggest douche alive
That’s slightly ironic considering I was called an “antisocial prick” by kn Fred for not telling him ruleset 5 days before match. GGs tho!

Korra

Supporter
That’s slightly ironic considering I was called an “antisocial prick” by kn Fred for not telling him ruleset 5 days before match. GGs tho!
Wasn't me saying that and wasn't calling you out! But yeah ggs you trolled well!

OP
zs.

zs.

Team
Eternal Midnight / Manganese
Thread Starter #12
Wasn't me saying that and wasn't calling you out! But yeah the you trolled well!
I know you weren’t calling me out dw, and ty I appreciate it, but Fred instigated all week, I don’t know what he expected, especially from dermo.

Korra

Supporter
I know you weren’t calling me out dw, and ty I appreciate it, but Fred instigated all week, I don’t know what he expected, especially from dermo.
Then Dermo shouldve called out Fred and not all of us :p

simo

WL Staff
EL Staff
wherever Jadid is from, since i'm basically him
Team
Tossicodipendenti
Wiimmfi
4472-7682-6881
Woah! Very well played! Best team we've ever played against! You really took the fight lads! Keep up the hard work guys, you're gonna accomplish big things if you continue down this way!
Go big or go home!😤🔥💯👌
How kind of you mate❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.