• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[W3] Squidward 410 - 331 IF [✓]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team
GAMT
Wiimmfi
3611 1232 8431

PUBLIC SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT!
Emil is sweeping his actions under the rug!!!!!

also here's stunky's soundcluuod go subscribe and hit the mf bell button
https://soundcloud.com/tomstunky%2Fits-okay-im-falling-apart-prod-raspo-1
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Epix didn't want Online to steal his star which cost us about 15 points
- Epix didn't look at the rep chat all match
- Joker said the n word
- I'm tanking the strike like a man
- Epic win from team squidward
- GGS
- Dermo did the greatest play I've ever seen

Memes: (I've waited so long for this)

Dermo's speeches
right boys from day 1 IF has always been the underdogs, everyone expects us to lose but we don't ever give in to the people who call themselves better than us, if you're in this clan you're here for a reason. Play some mkwii with the boys on an irregular basis cause why the fuck not, IF has always stood for not letting the pricks take you down. We don't have to sign up world class talent to win things, if you're in this clan I ask 2 things of you. To believe in yourself and to believe in the tag that brings you the power to defeat anyone you want if you put your mind to it, IF isn't just a mario kart wii clan. It's a state of mind, never give up and do whatever it takes. Fuck yes we are playing in ctd1 vs the players we only watched 2 years ago and fuck yes we are good enough to beat these motherFUCKERS cause we are IF and that's what we do all day baby

@everyone one day IF we’re playing a war and randomly this guy joined the clan from the link on the thread, his name was job, even when he first started playing with us I knew he was so many tiers above our skill level but he played with us anyway. Then he decided to play wl with us and was our most consistent player. After our break and when he was in a good clan with good players around d2 level, he decided to leave them and rejoin IF for some reason. Job has now played for us the last couple of seasons. My man job actually came in clutch for an IF ctwl Match one time and played a gp even though he never drove a custom track in his life. He’s continued to play for this clan even though we are full of idiots and I just want to give a massive shout out to this guy for sticking with us for the entire journey that we’ve had, his mii strikes fear in the opponents heart when he joins the room, he’s the most terrorising daisy player in d5 and he has the best lines in its everyday IF which he’s gonna sing someday. When we win this banner it’s gonna be dedicated to my man job. LETS GO IF FUCK ITALIANS

So about two years ago, I trialed for an clan called IF, mainly because stk and RD were dead or abut to kick me for being literal shit, about 5 months in to mkwii, fresh off of skype and on discord. Theelectivire991, who I dmed after playing a primarily allied ct war with sheik against Bede's old ct clan. So i trial with this guy in 1 v1, and he 60s me by quite a considerable margin, so I'm like im better on cts, and 60s again, but he cause he is chill af he says I can jion the clan as a bagger. I join and about a week later, I play my first war, but elect not to bag, so Braden could. The war is a 6v6 vs Team GUN, a d3 team in the 7 division system at a the time. Job outscored me on diddy kong sneakster, but the rest of our team other than me failed to break 40. I didn't care tho, because I had just scored a massive 82 points, and it was the first time I broke dc points, here is one pic that I sent to the leaders of RD to let me stay in https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/337678593444282389/349547104299122689/image.jpg, After that war, I was no longer forced to bag. But today, we played GUN in a 6v6, and instead of loosing by over 200, we BEAT them. It is crazy how far this clan has come in 2 years. IF FOREVER!!!!!!!!

after 9 weeks of blood sweat and tears, we are finally back in the playoffs where we belong, just want to thank everyone who’s participated in this season to drive us to being one of the best teams in the div, after all this time we can finally win a banner for this clan. A banner that so many people have tried to get over the years, viktor, british, cynical, job, berry, trashy, and many more, people like link and nota who aren’t here anymore but invested so many hours into trying to get IF as many wins as possible.
IF started out as a clan full of complete misfits of the community, just some lads who had fun playing Mario kart wii and it turned out to be so much more than that for me. A place you can talk without fear of being judged because you know that everyone in the clan is a friend. Like I said before, the banner is nice but the reward is playing with my friends for 9 weeks while playing a game that I enjoy playing.
To the boys playing for us this season, this is it ,7-0-2 across the regular season, underestimated, doubted, shit talked but we are gonna win because so many people have worked up to this point, we will not be denied by jadid, jzck jeenu and Aditya because we are IF and that’s what IF do LETS FUCKING GO BOYS JOB CSRRY US TO THE PROMISELANDS PLZ LORD LET WIRED NET WORK, I WILL SACRIFICE MY COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP TO SHIT TALK ADITYA AFTER WE WIN MOTHERFUCKERS

boys it's that time of year for another inspirational speech and I just want to thank all of you for being fucking lads all the time, mario kart wii is a hard place to have a good time and enjoy yourself sometimes but whenever I talk or play here I feel so free with yall, all the lads coming back and all the lads who were already here you guys are the fucking boys forever no matter what happens, mkwii has come to the point where IF is the last thing that I believe in and it's hard to match the feeling of a hard earned victory for the boys.
Sometimes the victory isn't in the prize but it's the journey that is the prize. Nothing beats a bit of job saying hello before the first race or Aidan coming back and being a huge team player again or berry telling me to shut the fuck up after I call him a kid. I win a million euro every day in this clan.
Thanks boys let's win a fucking banner we miss you jack

Loyalty is a special word to me, it actually means everything to me in this game and this community but I think the word is lost on some people in this clan. Me and some other people invested a lot of things into this clan. Time, sweat and in a 1 or 2 occasions genuine tears. Winning is fun, winning is the sole drive to playing this game but winning with a clan you've invested all of these things into? That's more than fun, that's accomplishment and I've decided that as long as we have 8 people signed up for this clan in regs or cts each season, whatever name it is, as long as you're playing with the people that feel the same way as you. That's what clan loyalty is. So think of that one before you make a 3rd subclan or you go to play wl for a different clan, we will still be here and we will still be doing it the IF way

losses hurt, big losses hurt more but losses to clans like this hurt the most, this proves that most of us aren't ctd2 material but I don't even care, I'm proud to play for this clan regardless of what spot we get on the standings because we are IF and that's what we do lads, at the end of the day none of these results matter but what I take home is the experience I had playing it but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna give 110% every game I ever play for this clan. I don't care who I have to play with and I don't care who beats us, I just ask that you give it everything too because we deserve to fucking be here. IF FOREVER BOYS let's win and keep winning until we win it all or our chances run out

sometimes it's the people that no one imagine anything of that do the things that no one can imagine
Forget about what people think of you and what they think of your skill level, forget about "better teams" and "better players"
IF started as the clan lost everything, we didn't give a fuck, we had fun, we didn't care what people thought about us
This is my last chance to prove that IF was made as more than a clan, it was made as a clan that accepts everyone, a clan where you can make friends, have fun but the most important thing in the end wasn't the result of a Match or the indivs British scored vs RS or when viktor got a caster pick or when job carried us to the promise lands or when link landed on it or when nota took all my blues. The most important thing is making memories with the people you love playing some mkwii with
IF we win we do that together and IF we lose we do that together too
IF forever

I just felt like saying thanks lads cause my life’s better then it’s been been, I’ve got great friends, a great family a great girl and when I’m bored I can just play something I enjoy playing with more friends that I met online, just wanted to say if you’re ever feeling down you can honestly talk to me cause about 7 years ago I used to get bullied and I was sad all the time and I just wanna let you guys know that it always gets better, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something because at the end of the day it’s up to you what you want to with your life just make sure it’s something you love doing with the people you love doing it with. Thanks lads here’s to a good season to end off IF

alright lads council keep finding ways to make this harder for us but I'm not afraid to back down from a challenge when I see one, there's a bigger margin of failure now but when has that ever stopped us, we are playing better teams but when have we ever been afraid of that, maybe we are way above our weight here but this is IF, we live and breath being the underdogs, but most importantly IF is about looking after each other, I love all of you guys and maybe sometimes I act like a bit of a fucking bellend but I have all of your backs until the end cause that's what team infinite does baby.
FUCK SY
FUCK PASCAL
FUCK FRED
FUCK THIS LEAGUE
IF FOREVER LET'S FUCKING WIN THIS

2018 was the beginning of SS, I remember last Christmas break, me sapphire berry Enzo and moltqn grinded out ct wars daily and we lost every single one, listening to moltqn berry and Enzo for 2 weeks made me reconsider my life choices but now a year later we’ve finally made it to 2019 and honestly this has been one of the best years of my life, obviously that’s mostly from irl stuff but mkwii has contributed to it too and I want to thank you all for making this such a fun experience. What I’ve really learned from mkwii this year might help all of you as well. I learned that you can be a nice guy without being a pushover, if you let people push you aside you might make them feel good about themselves but you gotta do what’s right for you, don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do anything because if they do then you have to stand up for yourself, never be anyone’s bitch and keep that with you until the end of your days
Here’s to a great 2018
And here’s to an even better 2019
Fuck all of you

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/WgLpBhE9Vp7pQ3V5ruQd6iBHQ3yWBV4Mqp4eFjEn0AY/?width=472&height=754/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/527099749543706624/547962026941481000/Screenshot_2019-02-21-02-01-00-1.png

(Dermo verse)
Y’all can’t handle this
Y’all don’t know what’s about to happen baby
Team IF 6 seasons
But I’m from donegal tho white boy

It’s everyday bro with that team IF flow
Only lost 2 in d5, probably done before
Passed all the competition man
Except ap2
Lol they lost to mn tho
Xavier got the shocks in 10th
We beat the gay boys too
Yea I’m coming with the crew
This is team IF who the fucking hell are you
And you know I kick them out if it doesn’t rhyme with prove
Yea I’m talking about you
Begging for attention talking shit in crossroads too
But you still hit my phone last night
It was you begging too and I got the texts to prove
All the recordings too don’t make me force out the truth
Prove dropped some more 9th placers
Team ape are full of wasters
IF is where I’m from
We run up just for fun
Troll them like they’re gum
I don’t have a gun
Just like the OG song
Catch me in d1
We cannot be outrun
IF is number 1
It’s everyday bro
It’s everyday bro
It’s everyday bro I said it’s everyday bro
(Prove verse)
You know it’s big Matt
Zach is pretty fucking fat
Yea I talk shit to shitty mkwii kids
Murica is my city and if it weren’t for team IF
Then mkwii would be shitty I will pass it to job
Cause he is a holland god

Dermo09/05/2019
(Job verse)
2 years ago you didn’t know my name you wanna be my mate?
Bitch I’m blowing up I’m only going up
I’m never falling off I’m never fallling down
Like leops who?
Emil who?
Who are you?
All these kids I just run through
Couldn’t even touch my points
Where were you?
Hating on me down in d8
You need to get your shit straight
IF brought me to the top now I’m never falling off
Number 3 to number 5 wow my average is so damn high
It’s lonely at the top
So we all goin
We left gamt2
Now our runners are rolling
It’s team IF bitch
Always last never first just a joke
That’s never happening again bro

Dermo09/05/2019
It’s everyday bro
It’s everyday bro
It’s everyday bro I said it’s everyday bro
(Luis and cynical)
Hold on hold on hold on
We about to hit it
Yes, the only thing I want is all my indivs
Playing mkwii is really fucking addictive
Going on mkwii to practice all my Grand Prix
Stop trolled FGT and got fucking all 3
And IF has the runner at the top
His name is Luis he’s better than them all
And dermo will sing to you, can you get your green card?
Cynical and luis representing air bound

It’s everyday bro it’s everyday bro it’s everyday bro I said it’s everyday bro

Dermo09/05/2019
(Trashy verse)
Yo it’s trashy tho
The competition shook
Zach’s up on me
I got him with the hook
Let me educate ya
And I ain’t taking stripe
IF is my home so stop calling my phone
I’m flying like a drone fuck I’m falling like a stone
Yea I smell good
Is that your boys cologne

(Jack verse)
Is that your boys cologne
I’m a huge team player that was my fucking zone
D1 players copy me but they some shitty clones
I’m always at my home, when they ask me what I make I say it’s 10 with 6 zeros
I get all the shocks
IF forever cause it’s everyday bro

(Rudy chorus)
Its everyday bro
It’s everyday bro
It’s everyday bro
I said it’s everyday DM
@everyone version 2

Last edited:

Rock Dude

Supporter
Team
I$
NNID
Adam101
Switch
6039-0307-4612
Wiimmfi
2411-1823-7939
We need more teams like this smfh. Best anime comeback story I’ve seen in years.

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
now that's what I call an mkb match thread and a half in 2k19... :pepe:

anyway, just popping in here to say that Arvo has been given his first strike of the season due to incorrect mii tag (used sop tag instead of Squidward, the tag registered & used by the rest of the team) - since this is his first strike, it will serve as a warning (2nd strike = 1 match ban).

@Arvo57

OP
Arvo57
Team
GAMT
Wiimmfi
3611 1232 8431
Thread Starter #15

anyway, just popping in here to say that Arvo has been given his first strike of the season due to incorrect mii tag (used sop tag instead of Squidward, the tag registered & used by the rest of the team) - since this is his first strike, it will serve as a warning (2nd strike = 1 match ban).

@Arvo57
2nd strike coming soon!

Vincent

Media Staff
Team
THC
Wiimmfi
5074 0644 5254

@Arvo57
way to spoil my mood. big buzz kill aditya over here

Aditya~

EL Staff
Registry Staff
Media Staff
Team
λρocalypse, Regicide
Wiimmfi
0861-6009-1404
Status
Not open for further replies.