• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!
  • Media Team is undergoing a significant amount of changes. Please read this thread for more information.

[W9 Rematch] D99 416 - 296 GH

Dermo

WL Staff
GG GH, just wanted to say good job for over exceeding most people's expectations including mine and good luck in whatever you do in the future
Everytime d99 get kicked around we come back and we aren't planning to lose again

Team
GF, Lu, LF, 7k, Ardent,
Switch
6386 5182 9707
Wiimmfi
something
GG GH, just wanted to say good job for over exceeding most people's expectations including mine and good luck in whatever you do in the future
Everytime d99 get kicked around we come back and we aren't planning to lose again
GL In Playoffs was fun :)

Team
Infinite/Regicide
GGs D99, we got outplayed completely...but we had fun. After all the things you've had to endure this season, this is deserved. GL in playoffs! ;)