• The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • There are a number of upcoming tournaments that may interest people, so click the links to find out more!
    Lacuna - Online Pay to Play - MKW - 25th May
    Embrace The Change - Cambridge, UK - MK8DX/MKW - 6th July
    Exalt - New York, USA - MKW - 13th-14th July
  • If you play in Custom Tracks Wiimmfi League (CTWL), vote on the poll in this thread as soon as possible!
  • Elite League are looking for some feedback on a cup idea, feel free to read up on the idea with this thread!

Why is there not a Mario Kart 7 Sub Forum?

Team
Exail
Just like the old site it had it. many people used it (including myself).

My only theory is that the MK7 Forum was very inactive etc.

Nozzles

I need new ways to waste my time
Supporter
NNID
Nozzles
Wiimmfi
2024-6381-6667
During the development phase, we decided to go for more of a condensed look on the main page of the forum. This was done for both aesthetic reasoning, as well as user-convenience reasoning - to get the most relevant information to the majority of users quickly and easily.

The old forum, mkboards, featured a very lengthy main page, which included a "block" for all of the nodes (sections) of each of the 4 latest released games. Therefore, you had a block for MK8D, a block for MK8, a block for MKW, and a block for MK7, as well as many other blocks for other various areas of the forum. Upon quick observation, it was concluded that sections such as MK8 and MK7 simply were not utilized nearly as much as MK8D or MKW, and we felt they did not warrant needing their own explicit blocks on the main page any longer.

However, this does not mean that they have been removed entirely from this new forum. Sections for both MK8 and MK7 can be found here, within the Mario Kart Franchise subsection.