• Due to a sudden update in the Wiimmfi system (11/11/2018), it is required to update your load method and/or patch in order to be allowed to play. Please read this page for more information.
  • Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • Interested in giving your opinions on VR Search on Wiimmfi? Fill in a community-made form here!

Wii2HDMI help

Noah.

hi l o l
Supporter
I just got a new LG monitor however it only supports HDMI and VGA inputs. So I bought a Wii2HDMI adaptor to think it would would because it seems to work with everyone else. But when I turn my wii on, my monitor tells me "HDMI, out of range". What should I do? Or is there better options than using a Wii2HDMI?

~Maidvelia❤~

This is The Beginning of The End
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
HD☆, U★
NNID
Maidvelia
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Make sure the Wii is set up properly. I don't think Wii2HDMI works at all with 480i, but it should work with 480p.

OP
OP
Noah.

Noah.

hi l o l
Supporter
Make sure the Wii is set up properly. I don't think Wii2HDMI works at all with 480i, but it should work with 480p.
Forgot to mention my wii is new so it isn't set up. And my monitor doesn't display the wii like some do. You reckon I go to a mates house with a component TV and do the settings from there?

~Maidvelia❤~

This is The Beginning of The End
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
HD☆, U★
NNID
Maidvelia
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Forgot to mention my wii is new so it isn't set up. And my monitor doesn't display the wii like some do. You reckon I go to a mates house with a component TV and do the settings from there?
That's your best bet, yeah.