• Due to a sudden update in the Wiimmfi system (11/11/2018), it is required to update your load method and/or patch in order to be allowed to play. Please read this page for more information.
  • Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information!
  • Interested in giving your opinions on VR Search on Wiimmfi? Fill in a community-made form here!

Wiimmfi - Error 20100 on Dolphin

Alex

Supporter
Team
β̶̳̯̙̰͆̈́̋λ̵̜̪͎̤̙̔/NH
idk how to help then, sorry
i also use dolphin but my net isn't that excellent but i can play it easily and barely lags, so yeah, idk

Kona

WL Staff
Supporter
^ you have to use unbanner as well as patcher. There's tutorials for the whole thing on YouTube.

I played on Dolphin for a whole WL season and it always worked fine, here's the tutorial I used:

Everything except the ISO download link should still work, though that shouldn't matter for you as you seem to already have the ISO downloaded.

OP
OP
Xeo

Xeo

Hi, I did the same thing on the video now it show me the error code 23899 it means it is correct.

I don't know really why but instead of "Main Menu (Wiimmfi)" it was "Main Menu (custom)(custom)" maybe it was a problem about the patch I used? :eek:

But it's finnaly working, the only problem is that I can not anymore go to the left with my GC controler, I am gonna try to fix it.

Thanks guys, 7 days and my Funky Kong is here :D

PS: Now it is named "Main Menu (Custom)(Custom)(Wiimmfi)" do you have an idea of why?
EDIT: Controler problem solved

Last edited:

Kona

WL Staff
Supporter
Hi, I did the same thing on the video now it show me the error code 23899 it means it is correct.

I don't know really why but instead of "Main Menu (Wiimmfi)" it was "Main Menu (custom)(custom)" maybe it was a problem about the patch I used? :eek:

But it's finnaly working, the only problem is that I can not anymore go to the left with my GC controler, I am gonna try to fix it.

Thanks guys, 7 days and my Funky Kong is here :D

PS: Now it is named "Main Menu (Custom)(Custom)(Wiimmfi)" do you have an idea of why?
EDIT: Controler problem solved
The “(custom)” thing is likely something related to your ISO. From my knowledge it isn’t a problem. You got Error Code 23899 so that means everything has been done correctly. Nothing to worry about.