• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • Embrace The Change is a LAN tournament intending to be located in Cambridge, England. It will have a focus on MK8DX but also an MKWii setup. Interested? Find out more here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!

Wiimmfi Error 91010

Liquid

Hello guys c:

I recently started with MKW again and i quickly found some dudes to play with c:
But over the time, I get the 91010 error which is the equivalent of a interrupted connection.

I redownloaded the newest version, still nothing. Happens in WW and also in frooms :(
I've got a stable 16k LAN connection and I have no idea what the issue could be.
If you have possible solution, I would be glad if you could share them with me ^^

~Liquid

~Maidvelia❤~

Nevermore
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
HD☆, U★
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
Welcome back to the game Liquid, hope you have been doing well.

Try factory resetting the router first. If that does not work, try setting up a static IP address on the Wii and placing the Wii in the Demilitarized Zone aka DMZ on the router. If that does not work, you may need a new router or may need to contact your Internet Service Provider aka ISP.