• Hi there, welcome to the new site. As you can imagine, there are a very large amount of member accounts being created at the moment. If you are currently awaiting approval for your account and wondering why it's taking so long, sorry! It shouldn't take much longer. Each and every account needs to be manually approved, and it is largely dependent on how many staff are actively online to do that. Thanks for your patience.
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.

Wiimmfi Error 91010

Liquid

Hello guys c:

I recently started with MKW again and i quickly found some dudes to play with c:
But over the time, I get the 91010 error which is the equivalent of a interrupted connection.

I redownloaded the newest version, still nothing. Happens in WW and also in frooms :(
I've got a stable 16k LAN connection and I have no idea what the issue could be.
If you have possible solution, I would be glad if you could share them with me ^^

~Liquid