• Mario Kart 7 is back on Mario Kart Boards! Read more about it here!
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.
  • As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.
  • The Lounge section is now open! With Season 3 starting, there's a dedicated site area here for more info!
  • The war arrangement bot for Discord has been released! Check this thread for more details!

wiimmfi installation help

I tried to install wiimfi yesterday. I installed letter bomb and CTGP-R. Then when I put that SD card on my Wii, I found the letter bomb but it said
boot.elf not found (-1)
USB gecko not found
hanging..

Later I found that I couldn't un zip boot.elf
Screenshot_20191128-102216_My Files.jpg

Is there any android app for that purpose? ( I can't use win rar as I don't have a PC.)
Edit:-
I used 16 GB SDHC for that

~Maidvelia~

NEW ERA: Agency Returns
Administrator
WL Staff
Supporter
Team
U★, HD☆
NNID
Maidvelia
Switch
4185-3145-7717
Wiimmfi
4297-4674-3102
First, you don't install Wiimmfi. You're patching to it with either CTGP-R, the ISO patcher, or the disc patcher Homebrew Channel application.

Second, LetterBomb isn't extracted properly. You need a "private" folder on your SD Card. You don't unzip boot.elf, even on a Windows PC (so no, there's no Android app for that...).

https://wii.guide/wiimmfi
Read this^