• Staff apps are open! Interested? Read here for more information! Apply here!
  • Exalt is a Mario Kart Wii themed LAN Tournament to be hosted in New York, USA. Interested in coming along? Find out all the information here!
  • Donate to keep our site running in the future. For more information, click here

Recruiting Xυ - Execution

Jinx

Team
Xυ - Execution
Wiimmfi
3399-0261-5007
Xυ - Execution

Tag: Xυ
Name: Execution

(Not to get it confused with Ⲉxotic Executors [Ⲉe]. We are NOT the same team)

1574008858727.png

Founded: July 3, 2019
Active: Present Day

Background:
A little about my clan history... I started my first clan in August 2017 with the name being Alternate Power 7eam (AP7). During that time, I also joined a former team named τriggered ¢lan (τ¢). Once I went inactive, I eventually rejoined the community in July 2018, changing my name from Jinx to Aura. Once I adjoined a D7 team by the name of Kong Kart Wii (KKW), and found a new long-lasting companion by the name of will927 (147 cuz i got it wrong last time lol) and now goes by the name of Amanda on the MKBoards. Though, after two months of that team, the clan went inactive, so me and Amanda decided to resurrect a team by the denomination of Alternate Power 7eam, and it went great! Though again, after the next 2 months, it went dead and I went inactive AGAIN. Though I did transfer teams (DD to €9) to help my friend (Amanda) that made another team (€9) do EL Season 1. Then, after that, I left the community to do other stuff, but came back in May 2019 to rejoin the community. I resurrected the same clan again. After that the clan went dead again... but I stayed under the radar, reading the new threads and clans come in. Now, I'm after a new team by the name of Execution.

Blue: North America
Green: European
Yellow: Australian
Red: Japanese

Leader:
Jinx
(Formerly known as Aura and will be going by that as of 11/23/19. Though for leagues, I will go by Jinx)

Co Leader:
Scott

Members:
MeraTrak
Shine
Nany
Rayowen
Spade
kyle
ACED
Hero
Robert

Shine
MeraTrak
Nany
Spade
Robert

Ally:
Aero

Trialers:

Recruiting

(Preferable baggers that have league experience)

Requirements:
Do one 1v1 with me or Scott just to see lines. If we do not think you do not meet the qualifications, you are not in the clan.

Extra:
This clan is a clan that is meant for having fun. We do NOT allow toxic or cruel players! If you are cruel to another player or the team, then you will be instantly banned. Also, a mic is not required, but highly recommended.
(We are looking to participate in leagues in the future.)

Contacts:
Jinx#8565
Scott#3379

We do not count 2v2s or 3v3s as overall wars.

Overall War Record:
0 - 0 - 0

2v2/3v3 Record: 2 - 1 - 3

https://gb.hlorenzi.com/reg/XAi_Tv

EXO: 0 - 0 - 1
LF: 0-1-0
Cy 0-0-1
GF: 1-0-0
EXO: 1-0-0

MEGA: 0-0-1

Last edited:

Amanda

'cause you got that | Kaori <3
WL Staff
EL Staff
Registry Staff
Supporter
Team
Ascension
found a new long-lasting companion by the name of will927 (yeah, I didn't forget)
It was "147" :p. Thanks for the mention though, good luck with the clan c:

Last edited:
OP
Jinx

Jinx

Team
Xυ - Execution
Wiimmfi
3399-0261-5007
Thread Starter #3
It was "147" :p. Thanks for the mention though, good luck with the clan c:
sry got too carried away ;) thanks, and gl on huniepop and doki doki literature club :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Doc

Team
Basicly every low div mkw team :P (Nostalgia is main)
Wiimmfi
2668-8830-6103
(Not to get it confused with Ⲉxotic Executors [Ⲉe]. We are NOT the same team
Like its a HUGE diffrence. Litraly the clan has just started waring last week since this message has been writen :LOL:. But tnx for the warning.
Also, maybe when i get more bagging experince, i could posibly join :unsure:

OP
Jinx

Jinx

Team
Xυ - Execution
Wiimmfi
3399-0261-5007
Thread Starter #5
Like its a HUGE diffrence. Litraly the clan has just started waring last week since this message has been writen :LOL:. But tnx for the warning.
Also, maybe when i get more bagging experince, i could posibly join :unsure:
Yes just msg me or Scott on discord.