• Hi there, welcome to the new site. As you can imagine, there are a very large amount of member accounts being created at the moment. If you are currently awaiting approval for your account and wondering why it's taking so long, sorry! It shouldn't take much longer. Each and every account needs to be manually approved, and it is largely dependent on how many staff are actively online to do that. Thanks for your patience.
  • If you were a supporter on the old forum and wish to reclaim your purple name, you do not need to re-purchase supporter status.
    Instead, please make a post here and include your old forum-name for reference, and your supporter role will then be transferred.

Xavier - Media Staff

Xavier

Team
Kl mαndεms
NNID
X4VIEer35000vr
Wiimmfi
0134 8508 4135
Hi, I'm Xavier and I am applying to take part in the media staff crew!

I have great experience with speaking in front of an audience through my youtube channel. Ever since I joined this community back in summer 2016, I have been an avid viewer of previous casters, which has helped me with understanding the skills required for the job. I have a pretty good knowledge of the game itself and also a background of the competitive side as well.
I've been told that I am very fun to be around in calls. For this reason, you could say that humour and laughter are a big part of what makes me valuable in calls, and i believe such traits can be used effectively when casting a WL match. When you see someone is having fun, it becomes easier to have fun with them! I can easily analyze races quickly and efficiently. I am not participating in WL this season so I will not be bias towards any team and I have a flexible schedule when it comes to Mario kart. I believe i hold the necessary qualifications for this role.

09572ad399fb47f5d7ca22146b064b7d.png

Hi, I'm Xavier and I am applying to take part in the media staff crew!

I have great experience with speaking in front of an audience through my youtube channel. Ever since I joined this community back in summer 2016, I have been an avid viewer of previous casters, which has helped me with understanding the skills required for the job. I have a pretty good knowledge of the game itself and also a background of the competitive side as well.
I've been told that I am very fun to be around in calls. For this reason, you could say that humour and laughter are a big part of what makes me valuable in calls, and i believe such traits can be used effectively when casting a WL match. When you see someone is having fun, it becomes easier to have fun with them! I can easily analyze races quickly and efficiently. I am not participating in WL this season so I will not be bias towards any team and I have a flexible schedule when it comes to Mario kart. I believe i hold the necessary qualifications for this role.

View attachment 1610

SAVIANO