• As of 17th December 2018, MarioKartBoards Staff have been in communication with Lounge Staff to enable any alting within a lounge environment to result in an indefinite site ban.

Xavier - Media Staff

Team
Kl mαndεms
NNID
X4VIEer35000vr
Wiimmfi
0134 8508 4135
Hi, I'm Xavier and I am applying to take part in the media staff crew!

I have great experience with speaking in front of an audience through my youtube channel. Ever since I joined this community back in summer 2016, I have been an avid viewer of previous casters, which has helped me with understanding the skills required for the job. I have a pretty good knowledge of the game itself and also a background of the competitive side as well.
I've been told that I am very fun to be around in calls. For this reason, you could say that humour and laughter are a big part of what makes me valuable in calls, and i believe such traits can be used effectively when casting a WL match. When you see someone is having fun, it becomes easier to have fun with them! I can easily analyze races quickly and efficiently. I am not participating in WL this season so I will not be bias towards any team and I have a flexible schedule when it comes to Mario kart. I believe i hold the necessary qualifications for this role.

09572ad399fb47f5d7ca22146b064b7d.png

zatlo

EL Staff
Team
APE
Hi, I'm Xavier and I am applying to take part in the media staff crew!

I have great experience with speaking in front of an audience through my youtube channel. Ever since I joined this community back in summer 2016, I have been an avid viewer of previous casters, which has helped me with understanding the skills required for the job. I have a pretty good knowledge of the game itself and also a background of the competitive side as well.
I've been told that I am very fun to be around in calls. For this reason, you could say that humour and laughter are a big part of what makes me valuable in calls, and i believe such traits can be used effectively when casting a WL match. When you see someone is having fun, it becomes easier to have fun with them! I can easily analyze races quickly and efficiently. I am not participating in WL this season so I will not be bias towards any team and I have a flexible schedule when it comes to Mario kart. I believe i hold the necessary qualifications for this role.

View attachment 1610

SAVIANO